Hey, even if I try to avoid you
안녕하세요! 우리 cchms's 2GR 임니다! ^^ SHINee ftw!!\m/
I can't find a place to hide


hellooooooooooooooooooooo HOLIDAYS Pls dun delete this post hor. I spent lots of t... wad the. sian who go delete the other class blog? ... Hi , i was wondering if we could create our own cl... ??? dun mind rui feng... mii n siao hui!!! sorry fred...
Click here for my tagboard.
Xannxann coded it.


SHINee's
LUCIFER


Classtee !
Friday, March 20, 2009 / 2:24 PM


Hellohs ,
I'm here w the class tee design i designed (:
If you're are like , have objections ( as in w the design ) .
You can come look for me , don't be shy to voice out okays . :D
Also need people to go order the shirts so yea ,
if you're interested can text me : 81176263 is my number :D

xoxo , jocelyn .
[tag here if you're ok/not ok w the design: http://joycelynn_.cbox.ws]