Hey, even if I try to avoid you
안녕하세요! 우리 cchms's 2GR 임니다! ^^ SHINee ftw!!\m/
I can't find a place to hide


Author authority New blogskin preview! Suggestions? Hello guys Jocelyn here!I feel like changing the c... Changed seats today! Everyone happy with your seat... Revive! onegracians,aiyo.u all super busy!okay.final decis... Sorry for the inconvenience ppl. i have changed th... Password changed OMG!!! 2 days of exam DOWN liao...5 more daes 2 go... happy birthday!!!
Click here for my tagboard.
Xannxann coded it.


SHINee's
LUCIFER


Friday, August 14, 2009 / 9:15 PM

halo administrators, cn do us guys a favour pls dun everything oso put all those koren or wadever japanese guys songs on d blog cos tis is class blog mah nt girls blog mah so must understand boys u noe it makes d blog representing one grace seeems like very gay lyk tat. eg like music needs serious changin.

darrell luvs u guys :DD