Hey, even if I try to avoid you
안녕하세요! 우리 cchms's 2GR 임니다! ^^ SHINee ftw!!\m/
I can't find a place to hide


EnglishOral Changed blogskin! Paisehhs. heys this is jianfei, some funny vidsthis one's su... Classtee ! hellooooooooooooooooooooo HOLIDAYS Pls dun delete this post hor. I spent lots of t... wad the. sian who go delete the other class blog? ... Hi , i was wondering if we could create our own cl...
Click here for my tagboard.
Xannxann coded it.


SHINee's
LUCIFER


Wednesday, April 29, 2009 / 8:54 PM

wow wow WOW! THIS skin is terrific! haha... today got EL ORAL lyke jocelyn had said! so bored! JYJY for MYE! FOR CLASS tee... can dun black and white anot? ANW see majority lorh. so bored leh, today hw only got geog la. see this post and dun ask anymore. hehes. its weird that im blogging here, my own blog is dead i dun care haha. majority of e class going to watch match tmrw and skip two hours of lessons!!! I AM SOOO not going, but yah? great to skip class but oso great not skip class... ^^

JingTing:)