Hey, even if I try to avoid you
안녕하세요! 우리 cchms's 2GR 임니다! ^^ SHINee ftw!!\m/
I can't find a place to hide


hey!!! a chung cheng high video!!!i made it when i... hey jianfei here, tribute to MICHAEL JACKSON Teacher's Day! halo administrators, cn do us guys a favour pls du... Author authority New blogskin preview! Suggestions? Hello guys Jocelyn here!I feel like changing the c... Changed seats today! Everyone happy with your seat... Revive!
Click here for my tagboard.
Xannxann coded it.


SHINee's
LUCIFER


64
Friday, October 30, 2009 / 7:46 PM

Hello I shall revive the blog .
Don't say I say until very can liddat ,
coz it's the truth! :D
HAHAHAHA.

How's Drama Nite everyone ?
Gd or not ?
Stress ? Carefree ?
Haha I dunnooo . ><

Will try to take vids of our performances during Drama Nite .

If I'm not wrong our TECH RUN will be on MONDAY 2 NOV .
If wrong mus tell me okay!
BYEBYE D:


jocelyn xx