Hey, even if I try to avoid you
안녕하세요! 우리 cchms's 2GR 임니다! ^^ SHINee ftw!!\m/
I can't find a place to hide


HELLO;D THIRTYSEVEN wow wow WOW! THIS skin is terrific! haha... today ... EnglishOral Changed blogskin! Paisehhs. heys this is jianfei, some funny vidsthis one's su... Classtee ! hellooooooooooooooooooooo HOLIDAYS
Click here for my tagboard.
Xannxann coded it.


SHINee's
LUCIFER


MYEs
Sunday, May 3, 2009 / 10:46 AM

Don't learn frm me , ppl . kkk ?
I study finish then come here de .
Hahas .
So, MYEs ~ 
Scared ? Happy ? Jumping for joy ? Trembling ? Want to die already ?
Lols . Jiayou lahhs Gracians :]

May
4 - English
5 - HCL Paper 1
6 - HCL Paper 2 
7 - Maths Paper 1 
8 - E Lit
12 - Maths Paper 2
13 - Physics
14 - SPA Physics

Okay I swear I din look at the circular . I memorised it . Hahas (:
Anyway JYJY .

P/S: For goodness sake , after MYEs, POST POST POST ! If you lost the user and pw , I kill you ! No la jk . You can get it from me after exams yah (:

Cheers !
Good luck for MYEs .
And I hope I won't be e next one that posts -'-

jocelyn xx