Hey, even if I try to avoid you
안녕하세요! 우리 cchms's 2GR 임니다! ^^ SHINee ftw!!\m/
I can't find a place to hide


64 hey!!! a chung cheng high video!!!i made it when i... hey jianfei here, tribute to MICHAEL JACKSON Teacher's Day! halo administrators, cn do us guys a favour pls du... Author authority New blogskin preview! Suggestions? Hello guys Jocelyn here!I feel like changing the c... Changed seats today! Everyone happy with your seat...
Click here for my tagboard.
Xannxann coded it.


SHINee's
LUCIFER


Tuesday, November 3, 2009 / 9:23 PM

Hello Great Gracians (Yes have you forgotten your alliteration yet)

Drama night is tomorrowwww .
Is everyone prepared ?
Awww .

Are you scared ?
Haha , dun be okayy .
Who got stage fright !
You're too olddd to get stage fright so overcome it if u haveee .

Byebyebyebye ,
Good luck everyone for Drama Nite tmrw ! :D

Btw for our next year de link righttt .
What link you all wantt .
I thought of this lar .
If nobody votez I'll just change it :D
http://toograce-fulpeople.blogspot.com :D

Okokokokok?
Byebye .

Xinying, Ming Jun on newspaper! :O